MINI
A simple single-platform app to get into the store fast.
€3,500 – €6,000
Typically: 1–2 months
- One platform (iOS or Android)
- Core screens
- Sign-in and database
- Store release
- Testing: basic
I have tested software professionally for over 8 years. Out of passion, I built and shipped my own app — Swoodie — live in both stores. I will design, build, test and release yours.
Scroll down
Two options: custom design by a UI/UX specialist, or standard design on proven patterns — faster and cheaper. You approve the wireframes before a line of code.
One codebase for both platforms — native feel, shorter timeline, lower cost. I pick the technology for the project and we discuss it on a call.
Every package is tested on real devices. MVP adds unit tests, and MAX gets testing on several levels, including security, grouped into automated suites.
Sign-in, database and server functions — in the cloud or on your own infrastructure if you need it. Secret API keys never ship inside the app. New orders, requests and errors reach you where you work — Slack, Telegram, Discord or another channel (from the MVP package up).
In-app purchases and subscriptions that follow Apple and Google rules, with payments verified on the server.
Developer accounts, listings, screenshots, and getting through Apple and Google Play review.
A fast marketing site that brings users in from Google.
I have worked as a software tester for over 8 years, so testing is not a final phase for me, but part of every week of work. I build apps out of passion, as an indie developer. Swoodie started with the question my partner and I kept asking each other after every gym session: “what do we eat today?” — and it went with me all the way from an idea to both stores.
AI got me hooked — day to day I use it to build agents that do the testing for me or help write test frameworks. And when I'm not testing or coding, I'm gaming, doing sport, following the stock and crypto markets or travelling.



+8
years testing software professionally
For projects with custom design I work with an experienced UI/UX designer.
1:1 consultations
A 1:1 consultation online, at a time we agree by email. I answer your questions, review your app, tests or approach, and help you get unstuck or plan your next steps. I draw on what I do every day — including Swoodie, an app I built and released in both stores myself.
Tailored to your level and your questions — from a first idea to a specific problem in your code or tests.
First-version scope, React Native and Expo, backend, payments and getting through Apple and Google review.
Playwright and Selenium in TypeScript or C#, security testing — from a professional tester’s point of view.
How to build an AI agent that tests your app, and how to write test frameworks with AI.
Where AI really helps, where not to trust it, and how to check its output.
Three starting points — you get an exact quote once I know your idea.
A simple single-platform app to get into the store fast.
€3,500 – €6,000
Typically: 1–2 months
A first full version on both platforms, ready for its first users.
€8,000 – €16,000
Typically: 3–4 months
A product built for growth: an SEO site, ad tracking, integrations and testing on several levels.
€18,000 – €35,000
Typically: 6–9 months
All prices exclude VAT.
A bonus in every package: how to promote your app + AI tools for video and content.
Post-launch care from €150 / month — updates for new iOS and Android versions, bug fixes, monitoring and a monthly report. New features are quoted separately.
See full pricingYou describe your idea in the form: goal, users, budget. I’ll follow up by email and, if needed, we’ll set up a free 30-min call. No strings attached.
Scope, milestones, dates and price — in writing.
You regularly get a tested build on your own phone (TestFlight / Google Play testing).
Store listings prepared and the app taken through review.
Updates and fixes on a monthly retainer; new features quoted separately.
I am a professional tester, and today I work mostly with AI. I build AI testing agents and test frameworks for companies, and offer 1:1 consultations to individuals.
Agents that explore your app and write and maintain tests — with your team in control.
Playwright, Selenium and more — a new framework or an extension of yours, written with AI assistance.
Building apps, testing and automation, AI in testing and working with AI day to day — online, one-on-one.
An MVP, the first full version of your app for iOS and Android, costs €8,000 – €16,000 excl. VAT. A simpler MINI app for one platform is €3,500 – €6,000, and the MAX package €18,000 – €35,000. I prepare an exact quote after reading your brief.
MINI usually takes 1–2 months, MVP 3–4 months, MAX 6–9 months. The exact date is in the quote.
Yes. Once a milestone is paid you get the full source code and repository access.
I pick it for the project: usually one codebase for iOS and Android and a proven cloud backend. If you already have your own server, database or requirements, such as data kept in the EU or on your infrastructure, I adapt to them. We go through the details on a call, before you get a quote.
You open the accounts in your own or your company’s name — the app is yours from day one. Apple charges a yearly fee, Google a one-off fee. An Apple company account needs a D-U-N-S number, so it’s worth starting early. You add me to your team, and I guide you through the rest.
Usually both, from one codebase — the second platform costs only a little more. If one is enough to start, there is the MINI package.
Testing grows with the package. MINI gets basic testing of the key flows on a real phone, MVP adds unit tests, and MAX gets testing on several levels grouped into automated suites. Before App Store and Google Play review, every build goes through regression testing within the scope of its package.
You have two options. Custom design is done by an experienced UI/UX designer — a unique look tailored to your brand. Standard design is done by me, on proven patterns and ready-made components — faster and cheaper. Either way, you approve the wireframes before I start coding.
Take the care retainer or run the project yourself — you get the code and documentation.
Every package comes with a bonus: practical tips on how to promote your app and a list of AI tools for creating video and marketing content. You or your agency run the campaign itself.
Describe your idea in a few sentences. I’ll reply by email and, if needed, we’ll set up a call at a time that suits you. I usually reply within 2–3 business days.